25 Great Things that Happened in 2017
I can't believe that today is the last day of 2017. Where did the time go? This past year has definitely been the longest year of my life. It has changed me in every single way imaginable. There have been a lot of life changes and difficult moments. But there have also been some amazing moments as well, so today I'll be focusing on those. Here are 25 of the best things about 2017.
- After working primarily on Instagram, I decided to launch my blog!
- Another amazing year with Aimery. Every day I'm so thankful that I have him in my life. He is my everything.
- My business has grown, including making content creation my full time job. I also met Rachael, and we have worked together to grow our brands in ways we never thought imaginable! So thankful for her love and support over the last few months!
- My top two blog posts this year were Avoid that Newborn Vitamin K Shot and How to Gain 10K Followers on Instagram in Less than 5 Months.
- We stayed at a cottage on Lake Ontario last winter. And although it was really cold, it was so fun living on a lake!
- I traveled to Cleveland, Ohio to visit my friend Erica. While I was there we went to a Mayday Parade concert and it was the best concert I've ever been too.
- I found a love for creating lifestyle video advertisements! Check out my most recent one here.
- I spent WAY too much money at Chick-Fil-A.
- I have met so many motivational women this year that have supported me in my business and personal life. SO blessed.
- We moved to Antigua for a bit and it was a crazy experience to say the least! We visited some amazing beaches while we were there, including Fort James Beach!
- Aimery started going to daycare, and although it was really hard at first, I'm so glad I decided to send him to daycare. He LOVES it!
- We left Antigua and moved to Florida. During our time there we lived in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
- I graduated from Liberty University in May with a degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Psychology.
- I FINALLY SLEEP TRAINED AIMERY after a year of him not sleeping through the night.
- I went vegan for a month!
- I turned 22 and spent my birthday at this all-inclusive resort. I had SO much fun!
- I went on a juice cleanse three times this year! I want to do another one this January!
- I started teaching people how to become a social media influencer, and shortly after I started my own consulting business!
- We celebrated Aimery's first birthday and were surrounded with love from our family and friends.
- We traveled a lot, and although I realized how hard it was to travel with a baby, it did give us some amazing experiences!
- We celebrated halloween by going trick or treating with Aimery for the first time! He was Tigger, and absolutely ADORABLE.
- I hired my first assistant a few months ago! Brady is my photographer, editor, and social media manager, and I'm so thankful to have him on my team.
- Aimery and I moved back to my hometown, York, Pennsylvania, and it has been amazing living so close to my family during this time of life.
- My assistant and I visited Miami for two days, and we created content for Mitsubishi (stay tuned) and an AMAZING coastal grill
- I have been able to restore relationships that have been broken over the past few years, and I'm so happy to have those people back in my life.
2017 has been a year of change, and I'm so thankful that it has brought me to where I am today. Scroll down for photos from this past year!
Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my 2017. So much love to you.