One Pot Lemon Chicken Piccata
Thank you DaVinci for partnering with me. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog. As always, opinions are only my own.
Being a working single mom, I don't have a lot of time to cook. It's very rare that you will find me making a dinner using more than one pot and six ingredients! I love one-pot meals because they allow me to spend less time in the kitchen cooking and doing dishes, and spend more time with Aimery. My favorite weeknight recipe to make is Lemon Chicken Piccata! Not only is it a one-pot meal with just six ingredients, but it also takes less than 30 minutes from prep to clean up. Plus, this recipe includes my favorite pasta, DaVinci Spaghetti!
This Lemon Chicken Piccata recipe just isn't the same without DaVinci Spaghetti! I always have DaVinci Spaghetti on hand because it works with just about any pasta recipe! I pick it up with the rest of my groceries at Top Markets. Keep reading for my Lemon Chicken Piccata recipe!
One Pan Chicken Piccata
Makes 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Pound DaVinci Spaghetti
- 4 Whole Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Whole Lemons
- parsley, to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. First, boil four quarts of water. Add 1 pound of DaVinci Spaghetti to boiling water. Cook uncovered for 7-8, stirring occasionally until tender. Drain well and set aside.
2. Next, put salt and pepper on each side of the chicken breasts, and then dredge in flour. Over medium high heat with your choice of butter/oil, put your chicken breasts on the skillet for 4 minutes one each side. Remove chicken from stove and set aside.
3. Return skillet to stove and add chicken broth, heavy cream, and lemon juice from all three lemons over medium-low heat. Bring sauce to a boil and allow to bubble for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix the cooked DaVinci pasta into the sauce. Serve with chicken and garnish with parsley!